Topics, Categories, Guidelines
Call for Science is Open
Share your research with an international audience of colleagues and leading experts in structural heart disease, transcatheter aortic valve replacement, and transcatheter mitral and tricuspid therapies. Grow your professional presence and make a global impact on the field. Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to present your work at TVT 2023!
Why Present at TVT 2023?
- Attract international recognition.
- Elevate your professional social media presence.
- Improve your competitiveness for scholarships and grants.
- Have your abstract published.
TVT 2023 Invites Submissions on These Topics
For Challenging Cases, Innovation, Late-Breaking Clinical Science, and Moderated Poster Abstracts
- LAA/PFO Closure
- Other relevant topics (e.g., novel devices, challenging access, unusual anatomy, complications)
For Fellows Cases
- TMVr (MitraClip or PASCAL)
- TMVR (e.g. V-in-V)
- PVL closure
Submission is now closed for all categories.
Email us at [email protected].