Your Steps to TVT 2023!
STEP 1: PREPARE YOUR POWERPOINT
- Must be a PPTX File.
- Include a 2nd slide disclosure (24 months of information).
- Use the TVT slide template.
- Include a last slide summary/conclusion.
- Follow CME Presentation Guidelines.
STEP 2: UPLOAD YOUR PRESENTATION
Early upload (72 hours prior) is necessary to screen for technical issues that may create problems during presentations. Failure to comply with the 72-hour deadline will jeopardize the session’s CME accreditation.
Use the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you do not have access to one of these browsers, please send Encore your presentation via email or an online storage service such as Dropbox or Box, and they will upload the files for you. You must include talk title, date, time, presenter, etc.
Check that the correct file appears in the correct presentation slot.
- Enter your email address and password.
- First time? Click “Forgot your password?” to create a password.
- Use the email that received the communication to upload, the same email in the CRF Faculty system.
STEP 3: JOIN US ON-SITE
• Check your file(s) in Speaker Ready.
• Arrive at the room prior to your session.
• Enjoy TVT 2023.