Save The Date!
Join us for TVT: The Structural Heart Summit
Stay up to date on the best clinical practices, latest research, and newest techniques and technologies for transcatheter valve therapy.
Now in its 16th year, TVT: The Structural Heart Summit has grown to reflect the changing landscape of treating structural heart disease via transcatheter aortic valve replacement and transcatheter mitral and tricuspid therapies. Known for connecting the brightest minds in the structural heart arena, TVT 2023 features four days of world-class education, training, and networking.
Why Attend TVT 2023?
Expand Your Knowledge Base by Viewing Novel Live Cases
- Cases emphasize novel procedural techniques and transcatheter therapies.
Engage in Deep-Dive Sessions With World-Renowned Experts
- A focus on technique and procedural decision-making.
- Device-specific training opportunities.
Be First to Hear Latest Clinical Trial Data and Transcatheter Innovation
- Late-breaking clinical science.
- Structural innovation sessions.
Network on-site in a personalized educational environment.
- Close interaction with world-renowned operators.
- Opportunity to participate in global research and academic forums.
Who should attend TVT 2023?
TVT is designed for a multidisciplinary audience that includes anyone interested in the treatment of valvular and structural heart disease. This includes:
- Biomedical engineers
- Cardiac and vascular surgeons
- Cardiac imaging specialists (especially echo and CT)
- Cath lab technologists
- Clinical cardiologists
- Heart failure specialists
- Interventional cardiologists
- Medical device experts
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Research scientists